Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another beautiful day in March

I'm still LOVING life in Bellingham.  The weather has been gorgeous, the scenery is amazing, and the town is incredibly friendly.

My new job is often challenging, but very rewarding.  I really like the family I work for and their kids are great.  I'm learning a little about Asian culture as their dad is from China and their mom is from Vietnam.  They're a very smart and hardworking family and they keep my own toes!

My church is feeling more and more like home as I get to know people better.  I've been invited to be part of the worship team, so that has made me feel more connected as well.  I really like the community I find in our body.  There's always lots of kids running around, which makes me happy.

My house is feeling more and more like home as Amanda and I decorate it in a way that fits both our tastes.  It's great being able to have friends over- I've already had my friend Jess from Whitefish and my friend Paul from England come visit.  My brother Jake will be here with some friends next weekend- yea!

My recording project is under way.  I'm working on it down in Kirkland with my friend Jarron.  He's been great to work with so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of the project.  Hopefully it will be done by the end of the month, if not early April.

Most exciting on the agenda- I'm visiting Whitefish in a few weeks!  I'll be arriving mid-late day on Saturday on April 3rd.  I'm excited to visit friends at the Naz church, have my traditional birthday dinner at Mackenzie River Pizza (a few weeks early), spend some time at Montana Coffee Traders, and catch up with people I haven't seen in WAY too long.

No comments: